We offer dedicated and comprehensive civil engineering consultancy for projects ranging from the feasibility stage through to construction phase services.
Our policy has always been to work at the "coalface" and are committed to working in close collaboration with builders and construction contractors. We have an in-depth understanding of the practical realities of working in the development sector, and have a keen grasp of the commercial importance of cost control and minimisation.
Our civil engineering team specialises in the following areas:
- Unit site development and onsite detention design
- Basement retention design and stormwater management
- Road and pavement design
- Industrial and commercial drainage and siteworks design and construction services
- Modelling, implementation, and coordination of Water Sensitive Urban Design (WSUD) initiatives
- Municipal asset extensions and re-alignment designs
We provide civil engineering consultancy for complex projects involving road works, storm water drainage and Water Sensitive Urban Design. We are accredited with VicRoads to undertake road and bridge design, and with the various retail water companies to project manage Authority Sewer and Water Supply diversions and relocations.